Tuesday 21 October 2014

Garnier BB Cream

My Perfect score Cream xoxoxo

Today I would like to share my personal style statement to all of  you reading...
There were days when I use to spend hours in front of the mirror trying several times for the perfect look, too much makeup is just not fine for all the occasions and no makeup meant dull and lifeless face.
Attending work, family get together, other social gatherings I just would be late for all of them and still not satisfied, until I tried the new Garnier BB Cream. Initially I was reluctant because I thought it was just like any other TV ad promised.
When I used it I could feel the difference for the first time a cream did it all. I was ready for work in just 5 minutes and the BB cream works like my work hours.
My family and office collegues complimented me, they noticed a spark on my face.
They said I was glowing, and asked me the secret.
It just worked like magic, now I don't have to use a sunscreen, moisturizer, compact, blush , shimmer.... BB cream is all in one.

Garnier claims that the use of this BB cream gives:
-Lasting fairness
-Healthy glow
-Even skin tone
-8 hours moisture
-Reduced imperfections
-Sun protection with SPF 24
Guess what, it actually does. This is rated as a perfect score!!!

What I like the most is that-
It blends easily. It evens out skin tone very well which does the work of a foundation. It is not greasy at all and leaves a soft glow on your face. It stays for as long as 8 hours and moisturizes very very effectively unlike many other creams. Now, this cream blends like a dream and it doesn't get patchy at all. It decently evens out skin tone and imparts a subtle glow like how it claims making your skin look pretty and very natural. Personally I am very happy with the moisturizing part . It moisturizes my skin really very well including the drier areas.
It works as a foundation giving you an even skin and making your skin look fairer as desired by use of foundation and compact powder. So, with the use of BB Cream you can do away with your makeup kit and all you need to do is take some cream on your palm and simply spread it like any other moisturizer, it's that simple. We spend so much on getting the right shade of foundation for our skin but this BB Cream works for all skin tones. It gives an instant perfect skin as it combines derivative of Vitamin C and mineral pigments which help unify skin.


My Garnier BB cream. http://www.garnier.in/face-care/beauty/garnier/bb-cream/bb-cream

No comments:

Post a Comment