Saturday 29 November 2014

Ab Montu Bolega

Kyunki Bin Bole Ab Nahi Chalega  #AbMontoBolega
This campaign is a voice of India, voice of our Nation, of the citizens for a better India.

Ab Monto Bolega, and Zaroor Bolega, India as a country has given each one of us the right to exercise our power. Power in a right manner, power which can be used to uplift someone, power which can do away with corruption in our country. Power that can be used to make India as they say “ Sone ki Chidiya”.
I as a citizen of the country am extremely fortunate to be part of a democratic nation and not just that I am also glad to be born in a country where we welcome people of all caste and creed, and where guests are welcomed with a slogan “ Athithi Devo Bhava”, Such are the values of my country and yet people say India is a poor country. Is money the only reason why they call it so, or is there more to this.
I, as a youth believe there is something beyond money that leads to this adjective to describe our country, and what I see as a reason is the growing corruption. With the growing corruption, the rich are only getting richer and that the poor are still where they were. Why this discrimination, when we are all the children to the same mother India? The only answer I get again is corruption. I personally believe that corruption is due to insecurity, the insecurity of losing power and then being back to a normal routine.
Corruption is an epidemic diseased that has caused major damage to our country, and this needs no qualified medical practitioners to eradicate this, all it needs is the support and willpower of the citizens of our country, so that together we can remove this disease from the roots.
Today, I see corruption everywhere, when I say everywhere, I mean it in literal terms, for school admissions, for college admissions, for jobs, for getting myself into social work. I mean, where is the end to this, and who is causing it to spread so much. Let’s look at our own selves, our own house, where this prevails, and we do not even notice it. Today, when I want admission to a Tier I college, I am ready to pay a huge chunk of money and get myself associate to the institute brand name, even though I know, I don’t deserve to be there, for the marks that show on my mark sheet. This is how, I say we individuals start corruption; we are ready to pay that huge amount of money and take the seat of a candidate who deserves to be there, but lost it in the race of money.
Guys, let’s do away with this power game, let’s use this power for better causes, that have left our nation still at the stage of a developing country, let’s move upwards and make it a developed country. Corruption needs to go away and make space for equality and a happy nation. I use my power today to stop corruption in every walk of life, from school to work, are you using it in the right way?

Ab Monto bol raha hai....kya aap sun rahe hain?

Extend your support here-  http://www.abmontubolega.com/ on Facebook here and on Twitter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment