Tuesday 18 November 2014

My beautiful home

Hello everyone, this post is a part of an IndiBlogger Campaign in association with Porcelanosa

Procelanosa has variety of products to choose from that can make your home look very beautiful.We all like doing our bit for our home, don't we? If I were given a choice I would choose to do up my home all over again with products from Procelanosa.

It's true that it is family and love that makes four corners a home but I am sure that you will agree with me that who wouldn't love having a house as luxurious as that of Ambani or Shahrukh Khan. We all would, right? So Procelanosa has given all bloggers this lovely chance of designing ourdream home with their varied products.

So here is what I would include in my dream home:

Floor Tiles: anti-slip tiles

Oxford Antracita Antislip 14,3 x 90 cm

Why this? Because currently I have marble flooring and I often tend to slip. To be honest, all this while I didn't even know there were tiles that could prevent you from slipping but hey Procelanosa had them and yes they are perfect for me.

Wall Tiles: Xlight Tiles

Code Beige Nature 300 x 100 cm

They are pretty and nice. I like how they look and I think they are very trendy and would go well with my flooring that I have selected from Procelanosa


Next is Kitchen, this is my favorite place. I love eating and cooking food, So I will ensure I choose the best for my Dream Kitchen.


Furniture-G100 Camel/ Hueso
G100 Camel / Hueso

 Simple and elegant. In my opinion a kitchen must be simple and away from all other complexities of the house, whatsoever and thus this furniture would be best.


Chairs
Curve Roble Blanco Cal

Curve Roble Blanco Cal

Elegant and pretty much goes with the kitchen theme.


So what's next on the list?
Bathroom it is...

Bathroom furniture
In Luxury Blanco Mate / Oro Mate
In Luxury Blanco Mate / Oro Mate

I have a always wanted to have a luxurious bathroom and this one fits perfectly in the description.



Bathtubs
Minimal

Minimal

The name says it all. Minimal and elegant. I would love to have this bath tub in my dream home.




This is what every girl wants, a nice and a big wardrobe. Spacious with as many as doors that it can possibly have. Below is my favorite.

Wardrobes
Foc Roble Hueso / Lino Habana Textil
Foc Roble Hueso / Lino Habana Textil


So thats pretty much it. Do watch this space for more- http://www.24kliving.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment